Let’s admit it – advertisements can be deceptive, and most of them are.
They stir emotions to sell bathing soaps, assure singles they’ll get a girlfriend (because they have a 190 rupee spray!), and treat most of the population like … fools, maybe?
Anyway, the point is, amid all this trickery and experimenting with creativity, there are certain honest ads which stand out.
They don’t manipulate or mislead you. Instead, they say the truth, as it is, and set an example of sheer transparency. These ads treat you like a human, not a cash-opportunity.
Here’s a list of most transparent Indian ads you can applaud for
1. Bajaj Nomarks ad – ‘Men Don’t Notice’
2. NIVEA MEN Deodorant Arjun Rampal Ad
3. Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste | Product by Patanjali Ayurveda
4. Savlon Antiseptic Liquid – Rubberband
5. Moonbow RO Water Purifier #AbIndiaPeeyegaAchcha
6. Nicotex | Brand Television Commercial
Honesty and advertisements can go hand in hand
Such advertisements prove that, maybe, there are still a lot of ways to connect with people without deceiving them, and while being completely honest.
Did I miss any significant ad? Let me know in the comments. We’ll increase this list further.